Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrapping from the Inside Out

The Scrapbooking from the Inside Out webpage and kit membership is very challenging. The journaling prompts encourage us scrappers to put our feelings and ourselves in our albums more. Here are two recent layouts I did for challenges on SFIO.  The first layout had a twist in the challenge to scrap without pictures. This was really difficult, but I did it! This was to document what gives me delight. The second layout is to celebrate my inner child. That picture is me at age 4! I was wearing one of my favorite dresses as a little girl. I loved the cherries on it, and I had the perfect cherry and cupcake items to go with a page.


1 comment:

  1. Great job making a layout with no photos, I haven't tried that one yet! Also, love the cupcakes with the cherries in the second lo, and the cute photo of you at age 4.

    ReplyDelete