Friday, May 4, 2012

Preparing for National Scrapbooking Day

I am sooo excited for a long day of scrapbooking! I have some family fun to take care of--a movie and baseball--and then I am going to be-a-cropping! I have quite a list of challenges accumulated from Club CK: 1) Pinterest color palette, 2)Thanksliving challenge, 3) Issue Challenge, 4) One Little Word challenge, 5) May color challenge, 6) Weekly challenge using stars, 7) making a paper flower on a project, 8) Recipe challenge, 9) Scavenger hunt.

Whew! Plus, I am going to complete the Big Picture 12 hour crop class! I am hoping that some of these challenges will overlap each other as my creativity gets going. There is nothing like making one layout and satisfying 3 different challenges! 

My plan B is to save the challenges that are NOT due this weekend for later: Thanksliving, color challenge, and One Little Word. 

Happy Scrapbooking Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment