Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Masking Madness!

On this layout, I used masking with shimmery spray ink by Smooch. This is sooo fun! I use a box from a monthly kit--perfect size, since it contained 12x12 papers--to spray the paper and protect my table and stuff. In a few minutes, it's dry and ready to go! I never thought it would be that easy. No problem! Anyone can do this, and you really can't mess it up, I promise!

Some of the button centers are made from Epiphany Crafts punch and favorite patterned papers.






4 comments:

  1. I saw this in the gallery, and just love the button banner and the misting! Yay for getting your blog going!
    *Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah saw this in your gallery too, awesome button banner! Great start to your blog ( sadly I haven't started mine yet!) Maybe you will inspire me! Have an awesome day Steph I love seeing your LOs progress and the colours are much truer now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also addicted to misting and masking these days, isn't it awesome!
    Love all the buttons in your LO, I never know how to use buttons on my projects, but yours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! You did a super job on your blog, I just became a follower!!! I just started one, too! Come check it out @ landofoz-csewy.blogspot.com and see what you think!!

    ReplyDelete