Monday, May 7, 2012

NSD Weekend in Review

I thought I would share all of the other layouts I completed for this jam-packed Big Picture weekend. On the previous post, I highlighted my favorite.
2) K & 8: This was a layout for Then and Now. On this layout, I sanded the die cut ruler to make it look more realistic. The arrow is lightly inked to give it some aging, too.

3) This was for the Reflective challenge on Big Picture. I used a self portrait mirror shot for this one. The die cut journaling tag had printed flowers on it which I added brads to give dimension.

4) I love this pattern paper with the circles! It reminded me of the gumballs.
5) I just love this film strip border from K & Co! I took some random photos when we went to the matinee to document our family movie days.
6) This was for a sketch challenge using this sketch:

7) This layout was for using 3 colors next to each other on the color wheel. I used yellow/green, green, and blue/green.

8) This layout challenge was to create a flag. I made three flags for the ferry boats on the dock. I included one of our tickets on the layout. Love using memorabilia!
9) This layout was created for the Pocket challenge. I loved this pattern paper! The green green grass in the main photo was my color inspiration.

10) This was the most challenging of all the challenges for me! It was to use a tossed aside item on a layout. This one just didn't come together for me. I'll probably re-use these photos in a different way.

11) This challenge was to document a childhood memory. I love this type of page. I enjoy creating pages with a vintage feel and documenting my childhood just as much as my son's childhood.

12) This page was used to show kraft in two ways on a layout. I used kraft paper, a kraft tag, and natural letters. I used a torn page to keep that "rough" look.

I hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment