Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Like Totally Love You

Sometimes I start creating a layout by wanting to use a mask and spray ink. I then find pictures that I think will work! This layout started with the mask and stamp combo by Heidi Swapp. I found two recent pictures of Jeff; since he was wearing blue, I used my light blue cardstock and brighter blue ink. I found blue and green chipboard stickers by Simple Stories in my stash on the table. Voila!



supplies: pp: LYB. CS: SC, inks: Ranger, Quick Quotes. stamp, mask: Heidi Swapp, washi tape, dots: Queen & Co, stones: Glitz. stickers: Simple Stories. camera app: Retro camera.

I went a little heavier than I wanted with the ink on the right side of the mask, but overall I really like how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page! Love the splatters on the background! Your combination of blue and brown is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete