Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hand in Hand

Happy May Day! May 1st kicks off National Scrapbooking Month, one of my favorite months of the year for good reason! This year, I'm even more excited! I was selected to be a Guest Designer at Color Me Scrappy this month!

Please stop by the blog at Color Me Scrappy for two color challenges each month. They also throw in twists-a sketch or a technique.

This month's first challenge:
 with a sketch:
Here's my layout that you can also see at Color Me Scrappy:


For the peachy and light brown colors, I used two washi tapes and adhered them on the right edge going in two different directions. For extra detail on the main photo, I border punched the white matte and used gold stickles to form a weird shaped heart around our hands. This patterned paper was perfect for this challenge--gray, white touches, and gold!

Thanks for checking it out, and don't forget to check out Color Me Scrappy!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being selected as a Guest Designer at Color Me Scrappy. I really like how you used the washi tapes, gives a dramatic effect to the neat photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a GD at Color Me Scrappy!
    Great layout and great looking couple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page so much, Stephanie! Thank you for being a guest designer for Color Me Scrappy!!!!

    ReplyDelete