Sunday, October 14, 2012

My MVP

As everyone knows, my son JJ is our MVP. Yesterday, he did something very special. When he had the ball, he was asked to throw it to the referee at home plate. Instead, he walked it over there and placed the ball on the tee for the player. I had already put my camera away! It was the most precious moment, and this program is helping JJ connect with other kids in so many different ways.

To commemorate the game, I created this layout using a sketch from Creative Scrappers (#228).

 Supplies: SEI cs, pp. pp for buttons: Best Creation Inc. buttons: Queen & Co. stars: SC. sticker: me & my big ideas. thread: SC. ink: ColorSnap.

I used clear buttons and punched baseball theme items and stars from patterned paper to place behind them. I used glaze to adhere the buttons on the paper in order to add some shine and keep it clear.

 If you have any clear buttons, and you weren't quite sure you knew what to do with them, this sketch is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment