Monday, October 8, 2012

Days Just Sliding By

To celebrate my Columbus Day off (which I have never had before), I decided to scrapbook, of course! I found a great sketch over on Basic Grey's blog. The most difficult part was finding all my Basic Grey patterned paper and embellishments. I knew I had some, but I don't normally organize by brand. I put together items from their Simplicity, Lime Rickey, and Clippings lines to make this layout.

Here is the sketch:
and my completed layout:


 I think it's amazing how the different lines still come together! Everything on the page is Basic Grey. The punch is EK Success, and inking was completed with ColorSnap.

1 comment:

  1. A very sharp layout..great colors, border punch, pinwheel, and title! I really like how you mixed the Basic Grey paper and elements! Looking good, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete