Sunday, January 4, 2015

Unbroken (love)

2015 is already off to a great start! I got my challenge mojo back! Today I felt inspired by a sketch challenge on Creative Scrappers. My boyfriend and I just took a selfie at the movies...I only felt okay with doing this since we were the first ones in the theater. I saw the sketch and immediately plugged in that photo and some new embellishments I knew were in my stash. I selected embellishments with stars, which also was inspired by a challenge on Red Carpet Studio! Love it when it comes together like that! The hardest part was picking what paper I was going to use. I haven't worked on 12x12 in 3-4 months!

Here's the sketch:

and my layout:

 Supplies: pp: Hot Off the Press, Recollections, Bella Blvd. Inking: Colorsnap chalk ink. letter stickers: Adorn It, Embellishment stickers: EK Success. misc: tags, die cut. Stamp: Fiskars, Whispers ink. pen: Slick writer.

I had so much fun putting this together. I hope everyone has a very creative new year!

11 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout! I love how you incorporated your ticket and all those fun embellishments. I go to lots of movies and have yet to scrap about them! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing it in our challenge at Red Carpet Studio this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it inspired you! This was my first selfie inside the movie theater. I only did it because no one was there yet! I usually keep movie stubs and have nothing to do with them. Glad I documented it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this page! What a great thing to scrap and incorporating the movie tickets was a fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent page! Love all the details! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable ! Love!!! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing on Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I noticed you were using a smaller size canvas. Nice to see you playing in challenges again, and especially here at RCS. Love the page and that you look happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devra, yes, this one is 12x12, but I've been working in 6x8 SN@P albums lately.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful page. Love all the details.Thanks for joining us at Red carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The picture worked well for the challenge and you two look very happy. Thanks for playing in the RCS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page! I can't wait to see this movie myself! I love how you used the stars to accent your pictures; thanks for playing along with us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete