Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Joy Joy

My son has the Christmas spirit year round. He wears his Santa hats throughout the year, but it really gets worn once the tree is up! After celebrating Thanksgiving, he came down the stairs wearing it. The season has officially started now!

The pictures were a little blurred because he refused to stand still for me. But, I love the spirit behind them, so I decided to use them any way.

This layout was inspired by the challenges on Paper Issues and Paper Bakery.

Here's the sketch from Paper Bakery:
 Here's my layout:

I used jillibean cards, Hot Off the Press papers, Maya Road chipboard titles with beads and fine glitter, a jenny bowlin card, and misc buttons and twine. Tapes are Queen & Co and Studio Calico.

Thanks for looking! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout. Love your take on the sketch and your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete