Sunday, August 25, 2013

Turn Your Dreams Into Reality

I got my title die cut from a Scrapbooking from the Inside Out kit. I was waiting to use it. When I first got it, my career path was unknown. My job was ending, and I didn't know where my next step would take me. Yet, I was still hopeful. I was going to use it to create an optimistic layout about the unknown future. I knew there was a reason that I held out on creating it. My optimism led to fruition! This  layout is about the outcome instead!

It is inspired by a sketch found on Paper Secrets.

Here is my layout:
my supply list: pp: Cosmo Cricket, glitz. ink: SEI. gcd: transparency, die cut, clip, brads. buttons: jillibean soup. dots: mme. stars: BG. rubons: Creative Imaginations.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and great take on the sketch! Loving the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a FANTASTIC layout! I love the title work and your use of buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! great embellishments you used! Thanks for playing along with Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete