Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Happy Place with Color Me Scrappy

June's first challenge at Color Me Scrappy is a good one! Using a purple color scheme--not many select purple on their layouts very often, at least I don't!

Here's the color scheme and the sketch to use with it:

 


Here's my layout for the challenge:


 I had fun adding some extra purple to the cloth flower. It was off-white, so I misted it with some purple spray ink. I added the circle mask element with Memories Direct ink sticks, so I could control the colors.




5 comments:

  1. Wow you have done a fab job with the sketch and colours thank you so much for joining in at Color Me Scrappy
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the colors and the sketch. The little white fence is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Color Me Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your photo and journaling! Your take on the sketch is fabulous, and I love how you used the color scheme! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Color Me Scrappy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great layout! Love the picket fence and the stencilled background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Me Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the challenge! A beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete