Saturday, April 27, 2013

Father Like Son

When it's baseball season, I see the similarities in my husband and son. They both LOVE hitting the baseball! John, my husband, began playing baseball as a kid and continued past college in a semi-pro league. JJ's autism limits his level of ball, but it doesn't stop him from having a terrific time and learning teamwork fundamentals. He loves his hour of baseball on Saturdays!

To show their similarities, I created a layout with both of them batting at one of JJ's games. It's so funny to see John playing with a plastic bat to show JJ his form.

This layout followed a sketch from Scrap our Stash blog. It made it so easy and fun!

I used three different brands of pattern paper, but they came together nicely! Crate paper, Basic Gray, and pebbles.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sport layout and great job with the sketch! Nice use of your buttons! Thank you so much for participating at Scrap our Stash! I was able to get your layout linked up also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different buttons but the LO is exactly lie our sketch!
    Well done and welcome back to Scrap Our Stash!

    La Vikinga / DT SOS

    ReplyDelete